Friday, June 3, 2016

The Old Schoolhouse: Hey Mama! Print Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 Review ~ TOS Review



Hey Mama!  I want to tell you about a product that is hot off the presses, and ready for the new school year!  If you are anything like me, keeping your homeschooler organized and on track can be a bit of a challenge! So imagine how excited I was to have the chance to review the Hey Mama! Print Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 by The Old Schoolhouse. This spiral bound planner is not only beautiful to look at, but easy to use!

As you flip through the pages of the Schoolhouse Planner, it is easy to hear the heart of Gena Suarez. This mama took time to pour her love for God and creativity into this product, making it a blessing to read and use. You will find encouraging words and scriptures sprinkled throughout this planner which I found to be a wonderful blessing!

Personally, this mama loved the size of the calendar squares for each month. When I start  filling in the calendar I get a little OCD....well.....maybe a little more than a little....lol! Anyway, it is so helpful for me to have a large enough area to get everything written just the way I want it! You will see that the calendar begins in July of 2016. This is useful for the year round mamas as well as the early starting mamas. If you homeschool without a break, what a great product this is for you. You can run July through June and pick up a new planner without missing a beat! If you are a mama like me that likes to give the kids a bit of summer, but then begin school again in July, this will work for you as well!

Another favorite section of the Planner is the lesson plan section. Not necessarily because this is the meat of the matter, but because the simple yet spacious design of this section puts my mind at ease. I like to add everything to the lesson plans, and I love for it to look nice and not chaotic....even if the girls won't say it....I know they love it too! So having lots of room for all the important things is key for me!

There are other wonderful things that are stuffed inside this amazing product:
  • Yearly Goals - I know how important goals can be...especially for them to be written out.
  • Attendance Charts (for up to 5 students)
  • Reading Logs
  • Curriculum Planning Sheets
  • Contact List
  • General Writing Prompts - As someone who loves to write I found this very interesting. I am looking forward to having my kids use these!
  • Story Starters
  • The Thirteen Colonies by Date
  • Invention Timeline
  • US Presidents and Their Wives
  • Branches of the Government
  • States and Capitals
  • Creating an Academic Transcript - BINGO!!! As a mama of a high school student, I found this little treasure to be so exciting! That is the one thing that I have not really understood and honestly found quite intimidating. So this little tutorial was a timely treasure to say the least!!

From start to finish what you find as you work through these pages is a product that helps you be successful in the most important adventure of your life, homeschooling your children. What a great opportunity we have to pour into our children, every day....and this is one tool that will help you every step of the way.

Here is a sample of the encouragement you can find as you work your way through this next school year using  Hey Mama! Print Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 ...

YES!!!!!  CAKE!!!!!

 
So listen up Mama! I have found this to be an absolutely amazing product that will help you on a daily basis. This is more than a location to track your child's education, this is a tool to help you stay focused and engaged on one of the most important things you will ever do.
Click here and pick up your copy today! Please use the discount code CREWCODE to receive $10 off the retail price! From one mama to another.....I know you will be glad you did! And just a little FYI for you techy savy mamas....you can also get a digital version if you would prefer. Whichever version you decide on.....have fun and.....Happy Learning!

Connect through Social Media:

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/theoldschoolhouse/?fref=ts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tosmagazine/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/TOSMag  @TOSMag
Google+:
https://plus.google.com/+Theoldschoolhouse1

Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 Review
 

No comments: