Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MyFreezEasy: MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership Review ~ Homeschool Review Crew

MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership {MyFreezEasy}


MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership {MyFreezEasy}I have been a mom for 22 years, and I have to say that even though I have a passion for cooking and feeding my family, there are days that I have no clue what to cook!! I know I can't be the only one feeling this way!! Right!!?? So when I had the opportunity to review the MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership by MyFreezEasy I was so ecstatic! The specific product represented in this review is the Premium Annual Membership.

I have tried a meal plan or two in my lifetime, and they have always fallen short for me. My goal in the search for meal plan help is always for it to be helpful, but up until this point that is not really the way that it went for me. So needless to say I was definitely a little skeptical going into this review. MyFreezEasy happens to be more than simply a meal plan site. . .I found that it helped my menu planning, cut down my grocery shopping time, and helped me put new and delicious meals on the dinner table with little to no stress, all while helping with my grocery budget!! There is something to be said about the verse in the Bible that states: That where there is no vision the people perish. That was a struggle for me in regards to my menu planning. Before MyFreezEasy. . .I was without vision and would overspend because I had no organized meal plan in place.

MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership {MyFreezEasy}
I think the best part of MyFreezEasy is that you can totally make 10 freezer meals in less than an hour! Yes!!!! I said it ladies and it is so true. . .you can take an hour out of your Saturday or Sunday and fill up your freezer with quick, easy, yummy recipes that will make your days/nights so much easier. And let me tell you a little secret. These recipes are absolutely budget-friendly! What family doesn't appreciate that!? 
There are quite a few categories of meals to pick from and you can mix and match to customize your menu perfectly to suit the needs of your family.

When I looked through the recipes the first one that my girls jumped at and thought they wanted to try out was. . .


Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos are the best! Not only is this recipe simple to prep, but can freeze for up to 6 months! Let me give you a little tip. . .don't forget to mark your bag with not only the name of the recipe inside but the date. You think that you won't forget. . .but you will! I promise you, you want to mark your bags. Lucky for you labels are available to download and print with each of the meal plans. 

This is by far the most fabulous meal plan website ever. The sole aim is to make your life easier! We can all appreciate and use that in our lives! One thing I would love to see is a caloric breakdown for the recipes. I know that I am personally trying to watch my own caloric intake. But don't worry fellow chefs, in speaking with them about that, it is on their radar and is something they are hoping to be able to offer in the future! 

How I plan to use this in the future is a little unique. My daughter has struggled with reading comprehension in the past. To help her slow down and get through that I started having her cook. She had to slow down and read a recipe and then deal with any consequences whether good or bad. Although she really doesn't struggle with that any longer, she has grown into quite the little chef! She loves cooking and is looking forward to our girls night of meal prepping! 

Take a moment and check out these social media links. 
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/freezeasy
Instagram:  http://www.instagram.com/freezeasy
Pinterest:  http://www.pinterest.com/5dollardinners/freezeasy

Or take some time to read a few more reviews on this fabulous website by clicking the image below.
MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership {MyFreezEasy}

No comments: