Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Educeri ....... Educeri a division of DataWORKS: Educeri Lesson Subscription Service Review ~ Homeschool Review Crew

Educeri Lesson Subscription Service Reviews


I can honestly say that homeschooling my kids is one of my greatest joys! I can also honestly say that homeschooling my kids is one of my greatest griefs! LOL! Can any of you homeschooling parents feel my pain?!
Educeri ....... Educeri a division of DataWORKS has made my life 100 times easier. For this review I received a twelve month access to their Educeri Lesson Subscription Service.

You may be wondering what exactly that might mean, or how the Educeri Lesson Subscription Service could help you. Educeri is a great source of amazing lesson plans that are already prepped and ready for you to teach at anytime. I love they way they word it, "We are a team of educators, editors, graphic designers, grammar snobs, and math nerds who are passionate about providing top-notch educational materials." The hard work, time, effort, and experience that is part of each lesson is evident!

Educeri Lesson Subscription Service Reviews
As a homeschool parent or a teacher this site is a one stop shop for any grade. You will find resources for grades K-12. There are downloadable "Student Handouts" available at anytime, from any computer or any of your devices that can access the internet, not to mention the vast number of lessons you can access. I was amazed as I looked through over 1000 lessons. 


I want to take a moment and reassure you that the lessons that you will have access to are not just thrown together lessons that you could find just any old place. When I went in search of high school lessons for my daughters, I found that they were well-done, high quality, interesting lessons like: Graph Linear Inequalities, Factor Quadratic Expressions, Construct & Interpret Two-Way Frequency Tables and Use Angle Relationships of Circles. . .and much, much more!

I love the way that they mark each class according to what grade level they will fit into. I know that is helpful in any grade level. . .but I found it helpful since I have two daughters both in high school in different grades. It was an easy way for me to glance through and find classes that they could work through.

I have the privilege of caring for my best friend's children throughout the week, so I took the opportunity to go through some of the kindergarten classes with "L." She had fun counting and loved the fact that there was a worksheet to download and do as we went through the lesson together.


We also spent some time completing: Describe the Position of an Object, Name Shapes, and Identify Objects that Don't Belong. Although she is not quite in Kindergarten, these classes were wonderful for her. Not to mention, we were able to print out the worksheets and work together as we went through the lesson together.

Educeri ....... Educeri a division of DataWORKS has done and amazing job with the Educeri Lesson Subscription Service. No matter the age or stage your children are in, you will be able to find classes that fit their needs!

You can find out more about Educeri by following them on their social media sites. 
Feel free to click the links below.

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
You can also read more reviews about Educeri ....... Educeri a division of DataWORKS by clicking the image below.
Educeri Lesson Subscription Service

No comments: