Friday, October 28, 2016

CrossTimber: Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse Review ~ Homeschool Review Crew

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews


Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews

With approximately 8 more weeks before Christmas I have started to kick my shopping and prep into high gear! I was so excited when I had the opportunity to review a Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse from CrossTimber! You see, I have a pretty unique name that you don't find in the tourist shops when you are on vacation, or even at the Bible book store. . .I know that some of you feel my pain. Growing up with the first name "Barbette" you never just find your name and/or meaning easily at all!! I used to be jealous of all my friends that had personalized pens, keychains, pencils, etc. Their names were easy like; Lori, Beth, Christy, Jenny, etc. But, there were never any Barbette items anywhere!! My initial reaction to this opportunity was to get something with my name on it, but I decided to use this as an opportunity to bless someone else.


Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} ReviewsI have to say that from the first contact with CrossTimber, I have nothing but wonderful things to say! With my very first email interaction John and Katie Denhart sent me the meaning of my own name along with a verse! I have looked high and low for the meaning of my name, and have to try to piece it together from other names etc. 

Barbette is Greek in origin and means Missionary: Citizen of Heaven ~ Extending the Kingdom of Heaven
Romans 1:16 is my verse and says, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; for it is the power of God unto  salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first and also to the Greek."

My mom also has a unique name. I decided that I would get her a Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse from CrossTimber as a gift. So, I went in and ordered the piece for my mom, but apparently didn't navigate the website very well, and didn't order what I had originally planned. In my email to John and Katie I mentioned that my mom collects lighthouses and that I was excited to give her this gift and how I knew she would love the lighthouse. Instantly I received an email back asking if I had intended to order a lighthouse background. I had ordered the wrong background and they worked it out before it ever became an issue!! The level of care and consideration in their customer service shows the true heart of Godly character!

Once I placed the order I received it very quickly, packaged perfectly to keep it safe and padded during the trip through the mail service. I want to assure you that these are not cheaply done in "Dollar Store" frames and through together thoughtlessly. I found my piece professionally crafted and beautiful to display.

Now, let me say this. . . I plan on giving it to her for Christmas. I know she isn't computer savvy and doesn't read my blog. . .but for my friends and family that do read my blog, please don't say anything to her. Let me surprise her!!




Enter the drawing to win free products!
CrossTimber 2016 giveaway


To read more reviews about CrossTimber click on the image below!
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews

Social media is a wonderful way to connect. Take some time to follow these social media links and like these pages.

Facebook
Pinterest


No comments: