Friday, December 12, 2014

Fred Hammond - I Will Trust

A Family Christian CD Review
 I Will Trust
RCA Inspiration
Release date Nov. 17, 2014
 
 
 
Wow!
 
This CD is amazing! From start to finish you will find yourself ushered into the presence of God. You can't help but worship God as listen. It is packed to the brim with impacting lyrics, inventive arrangements, rich singing and amazing musicianship.
 
The opening song, Festival of Praise, kicks this CD off with a bang! The energy is electric and that same honest electricity continues through the CD to the end!
 
The title track, I Will Trust, features vocals from BreeAnn Hammond, Fred Hammond's daughter. This song is easy for any of us to relate to. It talks about struggles of life that we face everyday, and emphasizes the need to trust in the Name of the Lord and place everything in God's hands! I love that his daughter was singing with him. She too has a beautiful voice and they sound wonderful together. I can see why this is the title song!
 
The songs range in style from reggae & electro-pop, to Brazillian & ballad, and left me basking in an atmosphere of praise and worship. Regardless of the song's style, Hammond masterfully relays his message, which is how much he loves Jesus Christ the Savior of the world. This is a worship service in CD form, and will only add to your personal time with God.

Take this CD in the car on a road trip and it will be an instant hit! It had my daughters and I dancing around the kitchen as we listened. If you love God, you will love this CD!

Follow this link to Lifeway Christian Stores and you can sample the tracks and see for yourself how great this collection of songs is. You will be blown away as you enjoy this collection of songs put together by Fred Hammond.

Bottom Line:
I was not ready for the CD to be over. I could have listened all day!
This would make a wonderful gift for someone. Everyone in my family loved it, and we found ourselves singing along even though we were hearing the songs for the first time.


Fred Hammond - I Will Trust CD is on sale now for $9.97, regularly $13.99 at Family Christian Stores. Pick up your copy today! You will be so glad you did!
 
Stay current on coupons and sales:
Stay in touch with all Family Christian has to offer by visiting their Facebook Page
 
Many thanks to Family Christian Stores. These opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this honest review and post.
 


No comments: