Monday, September 26, 2016

Trust

I love this verse!!

I have spent some time meditating on this verse over the past couple weeks. Since we have begun the 150 Day Challenge in the book of Psalms, I have found so many amazing verses that have impacted my perspective and my walk with God. "But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever."

I always try hard to trust in God's unfailing love, but sometimes I seem to put more trust in myself! Have you ever found that to be true in your own life? I really want to always trust in God's love for me....and yet there are times that fear clouds my vision. There are times that circumstances and my focus on them cause me to disregard His love. I am sure that some of you may know exactly what I am talking about.

What we have to remember is that there is a God who loves us and longs to wrap His arms around us if we would just let him! He is a good Father who loves us with an unfailing love that has no end! 

So no matter what you are going through, never forget that God loves you so much. With an unfailing, never-ending love that cannot be quenched!


No comments: