Thursday, April 21, 2016

When Life Gets Hard

I have to say I am having a proud mom moment.  I love this...written by my oldest.

YHWH (Yahweh) is one of the sweetest names of God. He has so many, but this one is so special to my heart. I don't know about you, but the fact that God, the creator of all the universe, was so generous and loving that He has a name like this is amazing. This name in particular, according to Hebrew scholars,  are actually sounds of breathing.  He loves us so much that there is His name, when we are so desperate and broken in the bottom of the pit, we can just breath His name to reach out. We can breath His name when we can't speak. When we are sobbing and hurting, gasping for air, we can breath His name and He is there. God loves us so much that He created a way for us to reach out when we are lost in our own chaos and the mess we made of our lives. How amazing!

Written by: Bethany Yingst

No comments: