Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Faithful God!

 

God's Word is so wonderful! Don't you agree?

With God's Word, you are able to find strength to remain strong during hard times that come against us. Sometimes we find it easier to listen to Satan when he tells us, "It's just too hard!" We have to renew our minds in the Word of God, so that we can't be deceived into believing those lies.

I am so glad that no matter what happens in life, God's faithfulness is never failing. He will never leave us! Even when we feel lonely we are not alone. God is always with us! In God we can put our trust!

Lamentations 3:21-25  says "This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, Therefore I hope in Him! The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him."

Praise God! We have hope in the Lord! That is such great news! I have been through several things in my life that have caused thoughts of hopelessness and despair to flood through my mind, but then I am reminded of the faithfulness of God through His Word. That is when my weakness is made strong!

Don't get overwhelmed or weighed down by the cares and problems of life. Put your hope in the Lord! He is faithful!




 

No comments: